Thursday, February 5, 2009

Leftover pasta casserole (p. 323)

Mom made a ton of extra pasta when she visited and had saved it in a baggie. I really really don't like leftover pasta because unless it's fried it gets soggy and gross. Even so, it seemed like a real waste to throw it away. And then it hit me! Leftover pasta casserole (p. 323)!

This is one of those perfect recipes because it's easy to throw together and great to make after work. First I mixed mom's delicious sauce with my leftover pasta.



The pasta mixture was poured into a buttered casserole dish and sprinkled with bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese and then dotted with butter.



The casserole was then baked for a while.



And it's done! Easy and delicious. I like when casseroles get a hard crust on top and this dish totally had it. It heated up well and Josh was happy taking it for work. Definitely worth making again in the future.


Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please let me know what you think!

I'm really sorry, I hate comment moderation, but I've been getting annoying Japanese spam messages lately so...comment moderation has started.