Monday, April 21, 2008

Grilled Lamb Chops (p. 493)

Lamb chops (p. 493) were on a sale at the grocery store and I was sure there were some lamb chop recipes in TJOC. And there were!!

Lamb chops are so cute :) They look like tiny tiny steaks. Josh was concerned about having enough but I'm not as big of a fan of lamb as he is--so I let him have all three of them.







I'm not positive why these are so spaced out on the grill. The recipe is really easy--take lamb chops, rub the sides with olive oil, salt, and pepper, and grill!






The final product:




If I had a better camera and more attractive plates, this could have been a really attractive photo !!

I'm getting caught up on former (unwritten) blogs so check back!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, they look juicy and perfect. Last time I got lamb it seemed like such a small amount too (considering the price!) so Kishore got most of it as well. (Also not big on the lamb).

    But I had to tell you, I scored a copy of The Joy of Cooking at a thrift store for $1, yeay! Now I can try some of your yummy looking dishes!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please let me know what you think!

I'm really sorry, I hate comment moderation, but I've been getting annoying Japanese spam messages lately so...comment moderation has started.